Kauai, Hawaii Yoga Retreat
Apr 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am| $1,595
Beautiful like all the Hawaiian islands, yet smaller, lush, unpretentious, and friendly, Kauai is often seen as the third eye chakra of the islands, for clear seeing. Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Snorkeling, Swimming, Hiking, and Sunshine. Price (depending on room selection) includes 7 nights hotel, 2 meals a day, fresh coffee and tea, all ground transport on the island, snorkeling trips, Napali Coast boat trip, guided hiking, all classes and workshops. Roy Holman and Liz Gross offer heart-centered, breath connected, body-friendly yoga and meditation. Note: Please fly into Lihue Airport on Kauai.
Our theme will be Guiltlessness:
The truth is, most of us do not feel so good about ourselves. At best, some of us accept ourselves for who we are, and a few even truly honor ourselves. But the norm, unfortunately, is that most of us wallow in low self esteem, low sell acceptance, or even self loathing, shame and guilt. We will explore the roots of this common disease, and more importantly, guide us out of this mess with a road map to self love.
We will stay at a beautiful and conveniently located Kauai Retreat Center. It is less than an hour from the Lihue airport, conveniently located so we can access the beautiful northern beaches and villages, but also the sunny southern beaches, towns, sites and Waimea Canyon. The hotel has 6 simple but comfy rooms, a nice outdoor but covered yoga patio, and a hot tub.
Activities and Schedule:
Activities will include hikes, snorkeling, Napali coast boat trip, yoga, meditation, kirtan, hot tub, beaches, waterfalls, healing food, kayaking, and Stand up paddle board. Style of yoga is viniyoga; non-dogmatic, body friendly, breath connected, meditative. We have led over 60 retreats globally and will take good care of you. Note: We will also have talks about the global shift and how to not only survive but thrive and help Mother Earth heal and ascend. Note #2: We also have an over 50s gentle retreat, same as this one, but the week before.
What is included? Weather permitting, all of the following is included in your fee:
- Poipu Beach Park: sunny side of Kauai, to swim, snorkel, see turtles
- Kalalau Trail Hike: if open, past Ke’e Beach, Napali
- Wailua Falls and Opaekaa Falls visits
- Sleeping Giant Trail hike
- Tunnels Beach: nice northern beach with snorkeling and turtles
- Queens Bath visit for site or swim
- Hanalei Bay beach visit and overlook
- Napali Coast boat and snorkel trip
- Waimea Canyon visit, views, and hike (either Canyon or Pihea hike)
- Hindu Monastery: meditation and scenery
- Makaleha “Joyful eyes” short stream and bamboo hike
- Secret Beach: (nice 10 minute hike to gorgeous beach)
- Kauai Path and Kapaa town visit (option of bike, walk, beach, shop, eat, etc.)
- Hanalei Kayak & SUP (stand up paddleboard)
- Kekaha Beach – Wonderful white sand beach swim after Waimea hikes ahhhhh, sunny side
- Hanapepe old historic town stop at bakery after Waimea Canyon
- Kilauea Lighthouse for view, sunset, whales
- Anini Beach or Lydgate Beach for sun and safe snorkeling
- The Dharma Sanctuary: Kauai Peace Park: Kapaa. Lama Tashi teachings
Two Trip Options:
- April 10-17, 2020: Over 50s Gentle Retreat
Choose your Room and Price to match your budget and preferences:
Biggest room: for 3 or 4 people maximum, in one king bed, two singles (and possible futon). $1,495 per person. Private bath and shower (shower is hot water, outside room)
Rooms #1, 2, and 3: These three rooms are similar, as shown, with two singles or one king bed (your choice), large view window. For these three rooms, there are two baths, shared, outside the rooms, very close. $1,595 per person, two maximum per room.
Room #6 (not pictured): this room also has a king or two singles, but has it’s own private bath 5 feet from the room across the hall. Also window view. Two people, $1,695 per person.
Room #5: is perhaps the nicest room, slightly larger, with full private bath, view. King bed. Two people (couple ideal). $1,795 per person.
Instructors, Cooks and Guides:
Roy Holman is 500 hour trained in viniyoga, has taught yoga and meditation since 2000, and teaches a heartfelt, breath connected, meditative class. He is also certified in meditation, reflexology, hands on energy healing, HeartMath and other healing arts.
Liz Gross will also teach her meditative yoga, as well as offer her healing gifts as a side option. She is also an excellent cook and along with Roy, will offer healthy delicious meals (two meals a day included). Please see details on the style of yoga on instructor page.
Hawaii Yoga Retreat, Liz Gross, Roy Holman, Yoga Hawaii, Yoga Kauai