- This event has passed.
Lake Stevens Hybrid Yoga 200hr Yoga Teacher Training- Hot Hatha / Vinyasa Style
Mar 1, 2015| Free
This is a unique intensive 200hr Yoga Teacher Training designed to get you certified by the end of summer! The intention is for you to continue with your normal routine, dedicate a few weekends a month to train, and still enjoy your summer! A portion of the program will be completed online to offer some flexibility as well.
Details about our Hybrid Program:
Derived from traditional principles of Hatha yoga, the Hot Hatha/Vinyasa 200 hour Teacher Training program offers the teaching tools to create the class you want, with techniques to continually challenge your students and grow as a teacher. We will teach you the full essence of hatha yoga as well as Vinyasa, integrated pranayama and yoga philosophy to create a well rounded and challenging class that will inspire your students now and throughout the evolution of their practice. Learn how to teach, make a living doing what you love, and living up to your personal best on and off the mat! Learn to teach others while immersing yourself in deep study, accelerating your practice and gleaning fundamental insights by delving into the ancient science of yoga. Find purpose in the practice, understand energetic principles and the aspects of dharana that only a true hot hatha experience can offer.
You will learn how to:
- Effectively teach a compelling class
- Gain in-depth insight into the fundamental hatha asanas
- Adjust & modify to serve your students
- Connect breath and movement
- Articulate the attributes of each posture
- Study Sanskrit & Yogas literary heritage
- Improve & diversify your own practice
- Functional and subtle body anatomy
- The History, Philosophy, & lineages of yoga
- Study across a multitude of yoga disciplines
- Learn the ethics and business of yoga
- First Aid, CPR and safety techniques
- How to Effectively Strategize and Build Your Yoga Business