- This event has passed.
Raja Yoga weekend workshop with Gary Olson at Ashram Yoga in Kirkland
Oct 18, 2014 - Oct 19, 2014| $485
The Ashram Raja workshop taught by Gary Olson is an experience-based course designed to give you the tools and understanding you need to develop a simple and effective personal yoga practice.
The course consists of:
- Personal instruction in the Deva Meditation technique prior to the course
- Lectures on Deva Meditation, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the 8 Limbs of yoga
- Group meditations and Q&A sessions (and free admittance to all future group meditations and future meditation checkings if necessary).
- Hamsa Hatha Kriya and Power yoga classes taught by Gary
- The Raja course is a prerequisite for any future advanced courses including The Ashram 200hr Teacher Training program.
This is a weekend course which takes place on Saturday October 18th from 10am to 6pm and Sunday October 19th from 12pm to 5pm.
- 10am – 11am Power Yoga Class
- 11am – 12pm Break
- 12pm – 2:30pm Intro, Q&A, Group Meditation, Videos, Lectures
- 4pm – 6pm Kriya
- 6pm Refreshments, Informal Discussion
- 12pm – 2:30pm Q&A, Group Meditation, Lectures on 8 Limbs, Yoga Sutras, Samayana
- 3pm- 4pm Power Yoga Class
- 4:30pm – 5pm Q&A, Group Discussion
- $485 for the weekend course and meditation training
- $185 to audit for those already trained in Deva Meditation
How to sign up: Email the studio at email@example.com to sign up for the course
Note: The Ashram does not discriminate due to financial situation, please let us know if you have any concerns.