- This event has passed.
Mexico yoga & surf retreat with Chelle Swierz & Sean O’Connor
Nov 7, 2015| $950 – $2350
Come join Chelle Swierz and Sean O’Connor this FALL 2015 for an unforgettable yoga and surf getaway inspired by the spiritually sublime setting of Playa Los Cerritos in Baja Mexico. Combining the freedom of a vacation with the mindfulness of a retreat, we’ve created this getaway to nourish your body and feed your soul while maintaining a sense of fun and adventure. Whether you’re looking to get your zen on or master hanging ten, this getaway is about the celebration of spirit.
Hidden away along the Baja California coast, with its white sandy beaches and stunning turquoise waters, lies the magical Playa Los Cerritos. Only a 4 hour flight from Seattle, Washington, this laid back coastal town is the antithesis of Cabo San Lucas. A mere 15 minutes outside the artists’ haven of Todos Santos, is an unspoiled surfers hideaway ideal for surfing, swimming and beach bumming.
- Daily yoga and meditation
- 2 surf lessons and an additional 3rd day of equipment rental.
- Airport transport
- Breakfast and healthy snacks every day and a chef for 3 delicious dinners.
- Closing night celebration of traditional fish bbq with fire dancer and drummer.
- Temescal spa sweat lodge experience.
- Day trip excursion to Todos Santos.
What is not included:
- Dinner two evenings
- Massages or any additional activities
- $950 Double occupancy furnished safari tent with shared bathroom. ($1,275 for single occupancy)
- $1,350 Double occupancy room-shared bathroom with one other room. ($1,775 for single occupancy)
- $1,500 Double occupancy room with private bathroom. ($1,950 for single occupancy)
Villas de Cerritos Beach (includes kitchens)
- $1,675 Double occupancy bungalow with private bathroom, double bed. ($2,175 for single occupancy)
- $1,650 Quad occupancy 2 bedroom bungalow with 1 bathroom. ($2,175 for double occupancy)
- $1,800 Quad occupancy 2 bedroom villa with 2 bathroom. ($2,350 for double occupancy)
PAYMENT: A $500 dollar deposit required via PayPal to secure your spot right now for the Winter 2015 Retreat.