- This event has passed.
Mobility and Strength: Moving Your Hips and Ankles
Sep 28, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm| $40
- feel stiff in your hips and ankles
- Would like to improve your balance
- would like to increase mobility in your hips and ankles
- would like to gain strength and stability in your hips and ankles
- Then this workshop is for you!
We’ll focus on…
- the difference between the active and passive range of motion
- how to do some key yoga poses in an active way to build strength
- learning exercises that will help you have happy and healthy hips and ankles
workshops are not refundable
Date & Time: Saturday, September 28th, 2019, at 11:30 am – 01:00 pm.
Cost: $40, Annual and Monthly Autopay members receive 10% off
About the instructor: Morwenna Hardwick
Morwenna’s love of movement began when she started training in aikido as a very young child, and it has stuck with her as she has continued to train in many different movement practices from Brazilian jiu-jitsu to classical ballet. Morwenna is a black belt in aikido which she teaches to kids and adults, and also trains in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
Her first exposure to yoga was again as a child as she watched her mum practice and teach classes. Yoga was only a part of her life in a peripheral way, until she stepped into a class at Spira in June 2017. Since then she has completed the 200 hour teacher training at Spira, and yoga has become an integral part of her life.
She practices yoga from a place of increasing awareness of the body and finding strength; she looks forward to providing the guidance and space in her classes for students to do the same.
Mobility and Strength Workshop, Morwenna Hardwick, Seattle Yoga, Spira Power Yoga Issaquah, Yoga Workshop