- This event has passed.
Mom and Baby Yoga with Erica Swedberg at Alive and Shine Center
Jun 23, 2017| $25 – $100
Welcome to the joy of motherhood!
Join this sweet, welcoming class designed to support you after bringing baby into the world. We use songs, props, movement, and yoga poses as we open the hearts of everyone in the room. Take time to rest, relax, and move with your little one. Feel the support of other moms and our expertly trained instructor.
- Post-partum support and community
- Gentle poses to strengthen, restore and open your body
- Stretches for sore muscles of the neck, back, shoulders
- HeartfullTM Meditation techniques to help you relax and baby sleep and calm down
- Time for deeper connection with your baby
- Songs and baby yoga to help your little one sleep longer and digest better
- Feel free to feed and change babies during class. No yoga experience necessary.
- Babies ages 6 weeks til crawling welcome!
- June 23, 30, July 7, 14
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
Price for 4 Class Series:
- Alive & Shine Members: $90 (10% off)
- Drop ins welcome.
- Drop in Price is $25 and 10% off for Alive & Shine Members
About the Teacher: Erica Swedburg
Erica is passionate about supporting the incredible, humbling journey of new parenthood. A nurse and mother, she is also a board-certified Health Coach, lactation educator and 200 hr graduate of the Purna Yoga College, specializing in prenatal classes and post partum support.