- This event has passed.
Mommy & Me Yoga Class Series with Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Jul 7, 2017| $60
We have had the privilege of guiding many of our expectant mothers through their practice of yoga for all or part of their pregnancy. We have heard their stories of new motherhood, the triumphs as well as the struggles, and have learned to understand how much more challenging it is to make it to a scheduled yoga classes regularly with a new baby at home. We also cannot deny the benefit that the practice of yoga has, especially for those transitioning into parenthood for the first, second, or third time. What better time to integrate yoga into your daily life?
So on Friday July 7th, we are launching our Mommy & Me Yoga Class Series! This will happen once a week for 4 weeks. Babies under 12 months old that are not yet walking are able to join their mothers for a 60 minute yoga practice. Need to change a diaper? Is the baby hungry? No worries! This class is made for you and all of our new mother’s to integrate the practice of yoga into the lifestyle of being a new parent. You will be in class with other like-minded women, and guided with patience and precision by our lead teacher, Arundhati Baitmangalkar.
- July 07 – July 28
- Friday, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Drop-in $20 (if space permits)
What You Need to Know:
- Bring your own yoga mat (rentals or purchases available at studio).
- Bring your own water bottle / towel.
- Wear comfortable yoga clothing.
- Babies must be 1 year or younger, and/or not yet walking.
- Car-seats, playpens, etc., are appropriate to bring to class.
- Class will run for 60 minutes, during which you can take care of anything the baby may need (feeding, change, etc).
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
- Drop-in’s available if space permits.
About the Instructor: Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Arundhati, Lead Teacher and Founder of Aham Yoga, came to yoga after nearly a decade of teaching dance. Born and raised in India, Arundhati has been teaching since 2006. Trained in vinyasa and hatha styles of yoga from renowned yoga masters. Known for sequencing, alignment and educating her students. She represents a great balance of classical and modern yoga. Her classes are challenging, dynamic, fun and precise. She is one of the leading yoga teachers in the area. She also hosts a well known yoga blog & travels to teach. At Aham Yoga, she teaches yoga classes, teacher trainings and workshops.
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.