- This event has passed.
Myofascial Release For Your Dosha Workshop with Colleen Bell
Apr 8, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
One event on May 6, 2017 at 1:30 pm
One event on Jun 3, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Join Colleen Bell at Eka Yoga for a 3 part myofascial release for your dosha, your Ayurvedic body type, workshop.
Each workshop will provide a Dosha balancing yoga practice, and a body roll out session (to ease tension in the body) using yoga tune up® therapy balls. Afterward, enjoy a post-class ayurvedic drink!
Why we roll: To prevent injury or recover from one, improves alignment and posture, re-sets stuck patterns in the body, provides better mobility, and more….
Please let your instructor know of any injuries, osteoporosis, or pregnancy. Form fitting clothing is recommended.
- Kapha balancing workshop- Saturday April 8th, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Myofascial release for the legs, hips, chest, and stomach, followed by a heating and energizing vinyasa practice.
- Vata balancing workshop- Saturday May 6th, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Grounding Hatha practice, followed by myofascial release for the low back, hips & pelvis, spine, and feet
- Pitta balancing workshop- Saturday June 3rd, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Cooling and relaxing yin practice (with some gentle flow), followed by myofascial release for the core, jaw, head, hands and arms, and the adrenal glands.
Should you wish to continue your myofascial release practice, there will be yoga tune up® therapy balls and Coregeous balls available to purchase.
Teacher: Colleen Bell
Cost: $35 for one session or $90 for all three sessions.
Colleen Bell, Eka Yoga Seattle, Myofascial Release, Yoga Queen Anne, Yoga Workshop Seattle