- This event has passed.
[Live Streamed] Barre Flow with Sarah Eshelman by EshelYoga
Jun 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am| $15
Build strength and chill out in the same class! “Barre Flow” is a 75 minute virtual class that interweaves yoga poses, barre moves, and breathing. At the end of class you’ll feel sweaty, empowered, loosened up, and zen’d-the-f-out. It’ll be glorious.
Once I receive your payment, I will email you the Zoom link for class.
– via Paypal link https://www.paypal.me/eshelyoga/15 (please don’t check “goods and services” checkbox) — I will send the Zoom link to your Paypal email.
– via Venmo @SarahLouEsh — Please include your email in payment and mention this is for “Barre Flow”.
Schedule: June 14th, 2020
– 10am: Log on to Zoom link
– 10:05 – 11:20: Barre Flow class
– 11:20 – 11:45: Optional Post-class Chat with Sarah and other students
What do I need to bring to event?
– Yoga Mat (Or find some long towels. Anything to provide a little padding on the floor.)
– Optional: 2 small weights (2-3 lbs) or an exercise band. Cans of beans, jars of pasta sauce, or bottles of beer/wine work too!
– Suggest a bottle of water, ’cause we’ll get sweaty!
– NO BARRE. All the barre moves we’ll use will be FLOOR exercises, so no actual barre (aka kitchen table) is needed for this class. If you want a full traditional barre class, check out my Beer Barre events.
Is this class more for yoga students or for barre students?
It’s honestly for both!! It’s like a yoga class with some added strengthening exercises, or a barre class with more focus on breathing and stretching (and savasana – hell yes!). Class will be about 60-70% yoga and 30-40% barre, and it’ll be structured in a way that we flow from yoga to barre to yoga to barre, etc. It’ll be a fun adventure, so come try it out and let me know what you think!
Wait, but what is Barre?
Oh! Barre is a rhythmic and fun fusion of pilates, yoga, high-intensity training, and ballet (thus the barre). It’s like 2 hours at the gym squeezed into 1 hour, with super fun music pumping you up and inspiring you to keep pushing, dipping, lifting, squeezing, dancing. It’s really, really fun and an amazing workout!
About the instructor: Sarah Eshelman
I’m a certified yoga and barre teacher that LOVES craft beer. My classes are fun and flowy, and leave you feeling inspired, rejuvenated, and ready for a beer with your new best friends