- This event has passed.
[Live Streamed] Beginners Yoga Workshop with Arundhati Baitmangalkar
May 17, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am| $18
Have you been wanting to try yoga? You’re confused where to start, what to expect, afraid you’ll not be good at it?
Join us for the perfect introduction to yoga. We’ll guide you – through the physical practice step by step – show you what to do and not to do. Move you in and out of poses safely, and correctly. We’ll teach you to breathe. We’ll tell you why it’s good for you and most importantly, we’ll make it fun and oh so relevant to this crazy time we’re living in.
Join Arundhati for a 75 minute workshop sample of what to expect as a beginner trying yoga. She’s been teaching for over a decade and has successfully helped thousands of people just like you, to make yoga a successful part of their lifestyle. Her classes are fun, thorough and the best way to start your yoga journey.
Date: May 17th, 2020
Other Important Logistics:
– Pre-registrations required. Class will be conducted via Zoom
– Only 25 spots available
– Participants to keep their videos on during class & be fully visible. That way Arundhati can see you practice & provide personalized feedback, virtual adjustments and answer questions. So you get the most of your time with us.
– You’ll need a yoga mat, a yoga strap or a large towel, yoga blocks if easily available and wall space.
– Avoid eating a heavy breakfast right before class. Coffee, Tea or a light breakfast 90 minutes before is okay.
– Class is suitable for anyone above the age of 15
– One pass per participant
– You will get the log in details for class, the night before class
– You’ll also get a recording of the session, so you can use it to practice afterwards
– Arundhati will arrive 15 minutes before class to help settle you in. And will be available for questions 15 minutes after the session as well
– Classes are non-refundable or transferable
The Fun Stuff:
Once you’ve signed up, come find us on Facebook or Instagram. Arundhati will be giving you exclusive previews into what to expect during your beginners class, posting tips & tricks, small practice videos, taking live questions and much more…
About The Instructor: Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Arundhati, E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 500
Arundhati is Aham Yoga’s lead teacher trainer. With over a decade of teaching experience, she’s known to make classical yoga – accessible, relevant and fun for modern-day yoga practitioners. She’s a full-time yoga teacher, studio owner, Bollywood dance choreographer, and yoga blogger. She conducts small-group yoga teacher trainings and is known for giving every trainee personalized attention and long term support after graduation to become a successful yoga teacher