- This event has passed.
[Live Streamed] Free Yoga Teacher Training Masterclass with Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Jun 28, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm| Free
What’s This Masterclass About?
– This is a sample yoga class to give you an experience of what a real day in yoga teacher training is like
– By joining you’ll be a step closer to understanding if yoga teacher training is right for you
– It’s a 2 part series and is virtual. We’ll meet on Zoom
– This is complimentary and open to aspiring yoga teachers
Schedule & Other Logistics…
– Date: June 28th 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
– Tuition: Free- Pre-registration is required.
– Location: Aham Yoga Virtual Zoom Studio
What’s Covered Here?
– You’ll move, breathe and meditate. After which you’ll participate in pose breakdown sessions. You’ll be given a mini workbook to take home to enhance your learning from this session
– You’ll be introduced to the most practical aspects of yoga philosophy and you’ll get a cheat sheet of how to practice this off your mat with zero effort
– The best part is that you’ll get one-on-one attention with Arundhati. Don’t forget to bring us all of your questions (we mean ALL of it) and we’ll unpack everything as much as we can
– We’ve got additional free bonuses for you if you sign up during the virtual yoga masterclass weekend for our upcoming September yoga teacher training (and trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this)!
Why You Don’t Want To Miss Out?
– Apart from the fact that this is the most structured & thorough yoga training available in this area, you won’t want to miss out on your one-on-one time with Arundhati.
– Her specialty (or superpower) is creating new yoga teachers so you’re in great hands. You’ll not only be inspired but you’ll have many tangible, A-ha moments during your session and you’ll be left wanting more.
– After a decade of teaching and more, Arundhati never fails to ignite your passion for yoga, inspire you to a point where you can’t sleep and get you to hit the ground running from day 1.
What To Bring/ Do?
– Sign up right away. Then block your calendar
– Make sure you register ahead of time. We’ll close registrations 24 hours before the masterclass
– You’ll need your device, yoga mat, yoga props if you have them, the workbooks we’ll give you the night before, a book to make notes, a water bottle, and a towel.
– Find a quiet spot in your home where you will be undisturbed during the masterclass
– Join the Facebook group created for aspiring yoga teachers just like you for insider tips and bonuses.
Drop us a note on our social media channels or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Instructor: Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Arundhati, E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 500
Arundhati is Aham Yoga’s lead teacher trainer. With over a decade of teaching experience, she’s known to make classical yoga – accessible, relevant and fun for modern-day yoga practitioners. She’s a full-time yoga teacher, studio owner, Bollywood dance choreographer, and yoga blogger. She conducts small-group yoga teacher trainings and is known for giving every trainee personalized attention and long term support after graduation to become a successful yoga teacher