This International Day of Yoga its going down(ward dog)! Join us for an extra special morning of yoga as we ferry from Edmonds to Kingston to get bendy in Mike Wallace Park to the tunes of DJ Guy. You’ll receive a SWAG bag, have fun with temporary tattoos, and celebrate with your PNW yoga community!
This event will be held rain or shine!
-Ferry boarding: Your registration includes a walk-on Edmonds-Kingston round trip ferry ticket. Please give yourself time to park and board the ferry for arrival to Kingston by 9am. Mike Wallace park is just off the ferry!
– An event representative will be in the Edmonds ferry boarding area to provide you with your ticket.
– Be sure you bring a yoga mat, water, and we suggest a small towel. Be sure to dress for the weather!
– The yoga class will be an hour long, with some activities in the mix.
– Children are welcome! All children under 18 should be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets: – Adults: $20
– Children 12 and under: $8
Date & Time: June 23rd, @9:00AM
The instructor: Anna Johnson
Anna is an energetic teacher who will bring possibility to your practice. She values connection and believes in the power of coming together, in support of each other, to practice yoga. She believes in yoga as an open door, an invitation to experience physical growth but also love, self-awareness, community, and even enlightenment. Anna is a certified Baptiste yoga teacher and has continued her training with Bryan Kest, Lisa Black, Jason Crandell, Seane Corn and TruFus…