- This event has passed.
Passion for Practice 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training (Bainbridge Island)
Mar 3, 2017| $2800
Have you ever wondered what the harm of Practicing Yoga WITHOUT the Philosophy could be? Or Feel there is a need for teachers to teach from experience and not just a learned sequence? Do you have a desire to build community while learning the Business, Art and Science of Yoga? Then THIS training is for you.
Join us for a unique 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training on Beautiful Bainbridge Island, Wash. The YTT features a Global Team of Yogis and begings March 3rd, 2017!
The YTT is limited to a maximum of 16 students due to depth of philosophy and instruction. The YTT also includes a 3 day weekend retreat March 17-19th!
The Team at Passion for Practice is dedicated to bringing forth a program based in both Vedic lineage and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with a complimentary training in Yin and Kundalini Yoga.
Jenna McDonald is the Studio Owner, Director and Lead Teacher who studied for multiple years with Arsha Vidya: Institute of Vedanta and Sanskrit and later became an 200 hr E-RYT. She has blended applied philosophy, modern asana sequencing and Ashtanga Yoga Variations for a training unlike many in the region.
What you can expect from a 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training at Passion for Practice…
- All Star Team of Faculty with Skill Diversity and over 15 years of Dedicated Yoga Practice and/or Experience Leading Advanced Trainings.
- Lots of Functional Anatomy in Asana combined with Learning to Read Bodies Energetically.
- Joyful Community with a soft approach to Deep Inner Work.
- Yoga Philosophy straight from the Vedas, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita
- Strong Sequencing Practice for Varied Level Classes and Flow Creation
- Training in Voice, Cueing and Demonstration.
- Subtle body Anatomy and Experiential Learning.
- Kriya, Pranayama and Meditation Practice.
- 10 Hours of Yin Yoga Training.
- Adjustments, Modifications and use of Touch in Yoga.
We look forward to speaking with you about your yoga experience, aspirations for bringing yoga to the world and interest in this training!
Location: Passion for Practice, 425 Ericksen Ave NE, Suite 210 Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Duration of Training: March 3 through May 7th, 2017.