- This event has passed.
Phinney Ridge Adaptive 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga In-Depth Study Course
Sep 10, 2015| $3050
Phinney Ridge Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga In-Depth Study Course is for those of you who:
- Would like to become a Yoga Alliance 200-Hour certified Hatha yoga teacher.
- Are not interested in becoming certified but are ready to deepen your practice.
- Would like to learn from some of Seattle’s most experienced teachers.
- Want to gain important skills in making yoga accessible to people with physical limitations or chronic health conditions.
- Are ready and interested to go on a life changing journey with a supportive community of like minded individuals.
- Would like to develop lifelong tools to lead a yogic lifestyle.
- Are interested in deepening self awareness, authenticity and clarity around your own life’s purpose.
Held at our beautiful studio on Phinney Ridge in Seattle, our program runs from September, 2015 to June 2016 and is offered in convenient monthly weekend intensive formats with 2 week-long immersions. Join us for an informational session to learn more!
Price: $3050- $4500. We are offering a $150 if you register with a $300 non-refundable deposit by July 31, 2015. Program costs: $3500 if paid in full by September 1, 2015. $4500 installment plan.