- This event has passed.
Journey to Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra with Fran Gallo – 2018
Jan 17, 2018| $4,600
This journey combines daily yoga with Seattle yogini, Fran Gallo, elegant accommodations, wonderful food, natural beauty, stunning architecture, and the rich colorful culture of North India. We begin with a tour of India’s capital, Delhi and continue from there on a fabulous tour of Rajasthan, visiting Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Ranthambor Tiger Preserve. From there we journey to Agra, home of the peerless and majestic Taj Mahal. This tour is filled with breathtaking views, wildlife, beautiful palaces, and the vibrant scenes of daily life in India. Arvind is an amazing guide and expert on Indian culture, history, and religions!
- Visit the Royal Bengal Tiger Reserve in Ranthambore
- See the Taj Mahal in Agra, a UNESCO Heritage Monument
- Dine with a local Rajput family at their haveli
- Tour the Mirror Palace and Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Go birding at Keoladeo National Bird Park, one of the best bird parks in India
- Tour the majestic City Palace of Udaipur
- See the exquisitely carved 14th century Jain Temples of Ranakpur
- Share your love with an elephant at Eleday, a unique elephant sanctuary near Jaipur
Schedule: January 17 – February 3, 2018
- Daily yoga
- All transportation within India
- 5 star hotels (on a sharing basis)
- Breakfasts and dinners, porters, bottled water, hotel and driver tips, entrance fees, and group activities.
Fran Gallo, Spiritual India Journeys, Yoga Retreat 2018, Yoga Retreat Agra, Yoga Retreat Delhi, Yoga Retreat India, Yoga Retreat Rajasthan