- This event has passed.
Samskara: Yoga and Ayurveda Immersion Course with Angela Glaz
Feb 22, 2020| $170 – $195
Ayurveda, described as the science of life, is a five thousand year old healing tradition originating in India. It is the sister science to yoga and emphasizes the importance of creating and maintaining positive health.
In this immersion course with Angela Glaz, you will have the opportunity to learn the basic principles of both Yoga and Ayurveda and how to incorporate those principles into your lives so that you can connect to your inherent health and happiness within.
Who’s this course for:
• Anyone wishing to take their health into their own hands.
• Yoga students and teachers wanting to dive deeper into the sister sciences of Yoga & Ayurveda.
• The building blocks of Yoga and Ayurveda: The 8 limbs and the Pancha Mahabutas.
• Your Ayurvedic Body/Mind type: Prakruti and Vrikruti .
• Bringing Ayurveda to your mat: Meditation, pranayama, and asana.
• Bringing Ayurveda into your everyday life: Lifestyle, diet, and routine.
• Detailed manual
• Yoga Alliance accredited for up to 10 hours of continuing education.
• $170 – Register by February 1, 2020
• $195 – Register after February 1, 2020
• Saturday-Sunday, February 22-23rd, 2020
Refunds allowed, with a 15% service charge, up until 14 days prior to the first class. After that, no refunds or account credits allowed unless the series is cancelled.
About the instructor: Angela Glaz
Angela Glaz is the mastermind behind Eka and all of its offerings. Through her own physical and mental health challenges, she was inspired to create a safe and helpful space that encourages holistic health and the celebration of what makes each of us unique.
Angela has been teaching yoga and indulging in the wonders of Ayurveda for over a decade. She is continually blessed and inspired by the ways she sees Yoga and Ayurveda transform lives and bodies, including her own. Angela has a genuine passion for teaching all things and finds joy in encouraging her students and clients to explore their unique gifts.
When not teaching or consulting, you’ll most likely find Angela urban hiking with her fur baby, Desta the dachshund, or getting experimental in the kitchen.