- This event has passed.
Dreamweaver: A Forrest Yoga Retreat with Kelley Rush & Gregory Jamiel
Aug 14, 2015| $285
You are invited to join Kelley Rush and Gregory Jamiel for an ALL-INCLUSIVE weekend retreat focused on helping you step forward in a way that is authentic, powerful, and accessible for YOU! We have been working our dreams and passions separately, but with the support and encouragement of each other for years now. We have found what really works, and what’s a pipe dream and we want to share these tools, practices, and Ceremonies with you, so you can weave your own dreams in a powerful way!
Over the weekend we will:
- Create a fun, safe, and sacred space (internally & externally) for all of us to explore where we would like our lives to go in the future
- Spend time connecting to nature on a beautiful hike to Cherry Creek Falls & on the gorgeous Tolt River
- Imagine what your life would look like if you could have everything you ever wanted
- Learn real grounded techniques to build a foundation of success for your dreams to evolve
- Tap into your creativity, connect with nature, share and express your desires, and feel good doing it!
- Test, in this safe and sacred space, how you will respond when life presents fears, challenges, and bumps in your path
We aren’t promising you’ll be a Shaman or know your Totem Animal after this weekend, but you will have a hell of a lot of FUN, new tools and confidence to bring your dreams to life!
All Organic, Local, Farm to Table Meals provided by Chive Foods from Fall City, Wa
FREE CAMPING @ Two Rivers Yoga provided by Valley of the Moon Retreat Center
Schedule of Weekend Events: Friday, Aug 14th (5pm) to Sunday, Aug 16th (noon)
- Registration Opens at 3pm
- Opening Circle (5pm)
- Ignite Your Fire (Restorative Yoga and Fire Ceremony)
- Delicious Catered Dinner
- Outside Fire (depending on burn ban!)
- Heart Quest (Hips & Heart Opening Workshop)
- Light Catered Breakfast
- Group Hike to Cherry Creek Falls – Stretch your legs and connect to nature
- Picnic Lunch at Cherry Creek Falls
- Catching Your Dreams (Hips, Neck, & Shoulder Opening Workshop)
- Creative New Moon Ceremony – Create your own Dream Catcher!
- Yummy Catered Dinner
- Align with Your Destiny (Inversion Workshop and Water Ceremony)
- Light Catered Breakfast
- Closing Circle (Retreat will end by Noon on Sunday)
- Includes ALL 4 Yoga Workshops; Local, Healthy Meals; Camping; Art Materials; Ceremonies
- FREE Camping on Kelley’s land. For other housing options, please contact Kelley Rush
Forrest Yoga • Ceremony • Drumming • Art • Nature