Sedona Arizona Spring Yoga Hiking Healing Retreat
March 9| $1,000
Come experience the sacred energy and wonderful beauty of Sedona, Arizona. Prices vary, depending on the room. Please take off $100 if you have taken ANY retreat with us before! Price for March trips include 5 nights beautiful accommodations at the MoonDance Retreat Center, daily healthy, bountiful Breakfasts, two other meals, guided hikes and other trips, shuttle from and to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, and shuttle to all guided hikes.
Theme: Raising Your Vibration
Any of you so busy that you do not rest enough, play enough, or experience enough joy in your life? Welcome to the human reality! This pattern of working too hard and struggling and striving is not innate or fixed in stone, so come experience six days of playing, laughing, hiking, stretching, breathing deeply, soaking up sun, swimming, eating mindfully and remembering who you are and what is important.
Schedule: Mar. 9th – 14th, 2019
- Sage (4): The first room on left, has two single beds, and a small, full private bathroom. $1,200 each x 2 = $2,400
- Lavender room (4): The first room going down the right hall has a Queen bed and a full private bathroom with tub. (couple) 1,200 x 2 = $2,400
- Jade room (4.5): The large room with a view and lots of light has a Queen bed and a full private bathroom and a roll away bed. $1250 x 2 = $2,500
- Yang room (4): From the foyer the first room on the left has a Queen bed (share community bathroom/ shower, close). $1,500 single or $2,200 for two ($1,100 each)
- Garden (2.5): The next room, guests share community bathroom/ shower.). $1,100 each x 2 = $2,200
- Master Lavender Suite (5): King bed, a full private bathroom, jet tub, and breakfast nook, fridge, and roll away bed. (2 or 3 people) 1,400 x 2 = $2,800, or $1,100 x 3 = $3,300
- Peace Nook (3): Cozy sleeping nook with a Single bed and a small closet. Morning light. Guest shares community bathroom/ shower.) $1,400
- Den Room (2): Futon, shared bath, This room is a bit open, and near kitchen, so it is our most economical option. The bath is close however, and almost like a private half bath since other rooms have their own bathrooms in that area. 1 person $1,000
- Zen Room (4.5): Only upstairs room, private deck with view of Cathedral Rock. Full size bed and a private ½ bathroom. Guest(s) share community shower. $1,600 for one, or $1,300 x 2 = $2,600
***For the 5 day March Retreat, take off an additional $150 per person
Sedona Yoga Hiking retreat includes daily awesome, healthy breakfasts, two other meals during the week, daily yoga, healing workshops, daily guided hikes, special sacred vortex sites, shuttles to and from airport (if you can meet us at airport by 11am Sunday), and to trail heads, and local shopping. No worries if you do not have a room-mate, we will find you someone compatible. We also may have a couple single rooms available. We will be staying right in the heart of Sedona, Arizona, close to a vortex, with great views from our hotel.
What We will Do during yoga retreat:
At least one daily yoga class (sunrise or sunset), some vortex visits and meditations, healing workshops, daily hikes, and other activities. We expect to have about 15 people attend. All classes, hikes, and activities are optional. This is a great time of year, not too hot, and cool at night. Note: Please contact me before you book your flights, for details. Some folks choose to arrive early or leave late, which is fine. Otherwise we will meet at the Phoenix airport the first morning and I will have a rented van waiting.
Please arrive by 11am if you plan to ride with us to Sedona from Phoenix, and plan to fly home no earlier than 2 pm, again, only if you want to ride with us back from Sedona to Phoenix. I cannot cover costs of separate transport, only with van. Separate shuttle is about $60 each way.
Meals:Bountiful freshly made breakfasts (according to your food needs) are included daily after yoga. We also include one home cooked meal, and one lunch out. For other meals, we shop at a local natural foods store for our lunch or dinner fixings, which we keep at the hotel to take on hikes. Then we usually dine out a few times, or you can save money and cook at the retreat center. As this is our 10th year in Sedona, we know the best places to eat, usually one night Thai, one night Mexican, one night excellent Health food, one Italian, etc.
General Day by Day Itinerary of Trip:Note: All classes, hikes, activities are optional of course. Rest when you need rest.
- Day 1: Meet in Phoenix for shuttle van ride to Sedona (or meet us in Sedona). Visit sacred site, yoga class, dinner.
- Day 2: Morning yoga. B-fast, Fay Canyon easy 3 mile hike. Natural Foods store for grocery shopping. Out to dinner.
- Day 3: B-fast, Bell Rock Vortex hike, 3 miles. Afternoon yoga, Amitabha Peace Park Stupa, out to dinner.
- Day 4: Meditation option. Morning yoga, B-fast, Healing Playshop, hike on Little Horse Trail up to Chicken Point. Dinner at Moondance.
- Day 5: B-fast, then hike Airport Loop Vortex trail, souvenir shopping at Crystal Magic, out to dinner.
- Day 6: Meditation option. Morning yoga, B-fast, Cathedral Rock Vortex hike, closing ceremony and out to dinner.
- Day 7: Morning yoga, B-fast, shuttle to airport (or your own transport)
About the Teachers:
Roy Holman: I am a 500 hour Certified Yoga teacher, in the Viniyoga tradition. I teach a safe, gentle, body-friendly, grounded, breath-connected, meditative, flowing traditional hatha yoga – a meditation in motion really. I like to move slow, give time to breathe deeply and savor the poses. I also teach breath-work (pranayama) and meditation, and also try to incorporate the many aspects of emotional healing and balancing I have learned. The meditation is a mindfulness style, with focus on breath awareness, heart opening, body senses, emotional clearing, and connection on all levels (body, breath, emotions, Earth, Spirit).
Liz Gross: “I believe all healing involves alignment of the soul with the body.” Liz is a gifted sound and vibration healer, and teaches with Roy on retreats. Liz teaches yoga, meditation, Oneness and often does some of the cooking on our retreats. “When you’re consciously in touch with the life energy within yourself, you have awareness & communication with the flow of energy that connects you to spirit. I feel very passionate about Vibrational Medicine and love working with others in this way & helping others to connect with their purpose and passion in life. Vibrational Energy Medicine brings the physical, emotional, mental, & spiritual bodies back into balance, which opens the way for rebuilding the healing systems of the body.”
Liz Gross, Roy Holman, Sedona Arizona Yoga Retreat, Spring Hiking Retreat, Spring Yoga Retreat