- This event has passed.
Self-Care: Mind, Body and Spirit Weekend Immersion with Katerina Wen
Sep 29, 2018| $145
Did you know that the development of your yoga practice and consciousness has everything to do with the state of your organs, diet, emotions and energetics? This workshop explains the intricate relationship between breath, movement, nutrition and a healthy immune system. Designed for self-motivated individuals who would like to take charge of their health in the most sensible and economical ways.
Consider your health as your most priceless asset. Vibrant health is about living to the fullest. The 10 step program has been designed to enhance the overall quality of your life. It makes self-care comprehensive, easy to follow, and deeply gratifying. A gem for health conscious people, it offers up a pathway to self-reliant and joyful living.
Each session includes practice and lectures.
- Road map: What is health?
- Holistic and scientific approaches (East and West)
- Self-care: Philosophical understanding and practical applications
- Spirituality: how and why
- Breathing: Science of breath and its health applications
- Brain health & Sensory integration
- Joint mobility and articulation
- 5 Keys to Nutritional Excellence
- How emotions affect the health of your organs
- The health of our cellular, respiratory and immune system
- How the health of organs affects joint health, strength and flexibility
- Working with Nature: Infinite Body
- Vision and Empowerment
- Sense of value / purpose
- Yogic principles
- Saturday, Sep. 29th, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Sunday, Sep. 30th, 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
About the Instructor: Katerina Wen
Katerina Wen. M.Ed. RYT., Dipl.Hom. is widely admired for the grace and expressiveness of her yoga practice. She has appeared on the cover of Yoga International Magazine, and is much sought out by those wishing to learn the secrets of her gentle charisma, quiet wisdom and healing heart. Katerina teaches self-care courses to educators, hospice caretakers, yoga/movement teachers and health providers. In addition to 20+ years of teaching, she shares her knowledge based on her own extensive healing journey from injuries and health challenges. Katerina’s style is humorous, empathetic and highly compassionate. Come experience Katerina’s expert guidance. You’ll be inspired!