- This event has passed.
SOUL POSE Seattle 2016 – The Happiest Yoga on the Planet!
Sep 10, 2016| $25 – $30
Sept 10, 2016 | Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
4 Sessions: 8:30am | 11:30am | 2:30pm | 5:30pm
From the makers of The Color Run comes Soul Pose–The Happiest Yoga on the Planet! Soul Pose is a blacklight yoga party, fun from start to finish. It’s less meditation, and more celebration. Get ready for one hour of fresh beats, body paint and dance breaks. Whether you’re a newbie or a yoga pro, all levels love it.
Each registration comes with a Yoga Mat, Embroidered Towel, Namaste Bracelet & Confetti Pack.
- $24.99 TEAM MEMBER
- $29.99 INDIVIDUAL
Buy your tickets now! Limited quantities available. Make sure to sue discount code “SYN” for $5 off.
Meet Michelle, your happy yoga guide for the 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM Soul Pose Sessions.
– Practiced yoga for nearly 30 years
– Born and raised in Portland, OR
– Teaches yoga around the world
– Founder of the inclusive YogaFaith
– American Council of Exercise Instructor
Meet Kevin, your happy yoga guide for the 2:30 PM and 5:30 PM Soul Pose Sessions.
– Fitbit Yoga Ambassador in Seattle
– Teaches students to live in the moment
– Instructor at a variety of studios across the city
– Likes teaching to upbeat and fun music
– Passionate about inspiring the best in others
Wondering what to wear? Here is some fashion advice!
Watch the video below of previous Soul Pose TM events and get ready to celebrate with us!