- This event has passed.
Sound Healing with Debbie Dixon at Shefayoga
February 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $35
Allow yourself to be bathed in the sacred sound vibrations. The vibrations of the bowls and gong will enable you to find a deep meditative state through which your body can effortlessly repair, release, heal and restore itself.
Lying on a yoga mat snuggled in your blanket you will be bathed in the relaxing healing sounds of Himalayan singing bowls and gong. Debbie uses a combination of crystal bowls, tuning forks, drum, zaphir chimes, and the power of the voice, to support you through this sound journey, before allowing a deep state of stillness to set in.
As each instrument is played around the body the sound is absorbed inwards, working on the chakras, enabling the body, mind and spirit to move back into a deeper state of balance. Through use of these sounds, we begin to shed the accumulations of emotional and physical toxins picked up from our daily life. This allows us to elevate, feel lighter, freer and in this state struggles and hardships dissolve and resolution, freedom, healing and joy emerge.
We will reawaken the Power of our Hearts in this Beautiful, sacred, sound healing.
The practice will involve breathing together and gentle yoga to move our bodies in a way that makes them more receptive to heal, release or clear anything that isn’t serving us.
Some of the Benefits of Crystal Bowl Sound Bath:
- Alleviates feelings of anxiety and stress
- Improves stress management
- Promotes good sleep and regulates sleeping patterns
- Helps individuals process grief
- Can help reduce blood pressure
- Enhances focus and concentration and improves memory
- Uplifts your mood and boosts feelings of happiness
- Relaxes and clears the mind, allowing a much-needed reset
- Increases blood circulation
- Balances all the Chakras and energy in the body
- Stimulates and improves the immune system
Cost: $35.00 Limited space please reserve ahead of time!
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.