- This event has passed.
Spritual Deepening – A Year-Long Yoga and Meditation Immersion
Sep 9, 2018| $895 – $995
Join veteran yoga teacher and certified yoga therapist, Laura Yon on a deeply transformational journey. Meeting one afternoon each month participants will:
- Learn timeless meditation techniques from different spiritual traditions
- Create a deeply enriching meditation and spiritual practice for personal transformation
- Experience the continuous support of a like-minded community or “sangha”.
- Receive support and guidance as you develop your personal practice.
Schedule: (10 workshops over 1 year.)
- First meeting on Sunday, Sep. 9th, 2018. 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Then meets first Sunday of the month through Jun. 2019. 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
IN ADDITION TO A STAND-ALONE PROGRAM, THIS IMMERSION ALSO SERVES AS MODULE FOUR OF OUR 300-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FULL TRAINING.
- $895 if registered and paid in full by August 1, 2018
- $995 on or after August 2, 2018.
30 CEU’s available for certified yoga teachers
About the Instructor: Laura Yon
Laura holds a Master’s Degree in Sports Medicine, is a Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapy (C-IAYT) and an E-RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance. She is also a Licensed Massage Practitioner who has taught throughout the U.S. and internationally since 1992. Laura teaches hatha yoga in the viniyoga tradition and has immense gratitude for the knowledge she received and the time she spent with her teacher, Trish O’Rielly, who passed away in 2001. Laura has also been a student and practitioner of Buddhism for 25 years and integrates mindfulness into all of her teaching.By creating awareness in their bodies, breath, hearts and minds, Laura helps her students extend the effects of their practice well beyond their yoga mats. Combining her knowledge and experience, Laura is uniquely qualified to help people who have had an injury, chronic pain or a chronic illness.