- This event has passed.
Building Strength as a Practice with Tess Ball
Apr 30, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm| $90
Join Tess Ball for a 4-week class series focused on building strength as a practice.
Learn how to build a strong, sustainable yoga practice that will leave you feeling confident and secure in your body for years to come. This four-week series will feature anatomical insight, strength-building movement and a ton of play.
It’s especially well-suited for those looking to incorporate strength-training into their existing practice and those recovering from injury. We will keep attendance small, so that you’ll get plenty of individualized attention. All levels and bodies are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Week 1: What is the Core? Learn to activate deep core musculature for a strong center and happy low back.
- Week 2: Lower Body Lowdown. Find balance, power and stability in your hips, knees and feet.
- Week 3: Shoulder Shape-up. Explore the complexities of the shoulder joint and discover your proper alignment for popular poses.
- Week 4: Integrate it. What does this mean for your practice? Build and incorporate strength in yoga classes and throughout your day.
- Sundays 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- April 30 – May 21
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.