- This event has passed.
SUPYoga Immersion Course in Spain
Aug 31, 2018| $795.00
Global vinyasa offers an exclusive SUPYOGA certification program in Mallorca, Spain for water-loving yogis. Renew your spirit with 3 days of sunny island bliss that will push boundaries and encourage you to play with balance, connect and breathe. Enjoy daily classes while exploring the world’s most pristine beaches by paddle board. Exotic food, culture and beauty are accessible from a new vantage point.
- 3-Day Immersion Course
- Daily SUPYOGA and Meditation
- Stunning Beaches of Mallorca
- Nutrition Workshops60 min. Therapeutic Massage
- GV SUPYOGA Manual
- SUPYOGA Certification Available
- SUP Equipment Provided if needed
What this program provides:
- Comprehensive understanding of SUP equipment
Extensive water safety training from certified instructors
- Paddle boarding techniques (paddling, turning, maneuvering)
Sequencing and timing- how to design a creative and meaningful class
- Anatomy for SUPYOGA
- How to teach a beginner – advanced SUPYOGA class
- How to safety and effectively modify yoga poses
Teaching skills, practical teaching with others
- Meditation practice and techniques
The business of SUPYOGA
- Learn how to create and market SUPYOGA classes in your community
How to handle emergency situations
- 25 Yoga Alliance hours for continuing education
- SUPYOGA certification optional
- Friday, Aug. 31st –
- Sunday, Sep. 2nd, 2018
You should be a proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports.
Beachfront Accommodations Available.
Airport Transfer, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Nutritional Guidance, & Cycling Tours around the island available through our partners
Travel and accommodations not included. Recommendations available.
About the Instructor: Candace Welch
Candace Welch, Global Vinyasa, SUP Yoga, SUPYoga Spain, Yoga Immersion Course, Yoga Training Spain