- This event has passed.
Supyoga Immersion Course in Mallorca, Spain
Jun 21, 2019| $795
Global vinyasa offers exclusive SUPYOGA certification programs in extraordinary tropical locations for water-loving yogis. Renew your spirit with 3 days of sunny island bliss that will push boundaries and encourage you to play with balance, connect and breathe. Enjoy daily classes while exploring the world’s most pristine beaches by paddle board. Exotic food, culture and beauty are accessible from a new vantage point.
Ujjiyi Pranayama (Ocean Breath) is a popular yoga method for breathing because the “ocean” sound is believed to soothe the mind. Listening to the sound of the ocean can help you relax and key into the most important aspect of yoga… your breath. The very real possibility of falling into the water, provides just enough adrenaline to keep you focused and motivated. Standup paddle boarding is one of the best total-body workouts because you exercise every major muscle group. Yoga on the water reminds you to stay connected, soft and gentle. Feel the warmth of the sun, taste the salt in the air. Spend time on the water gaining knowledge, skills and confidence to become an exceptional SUPYOGI.
This is more than simply a program to gain a teaching certification – when was the last time you gave yourself a week to simply enjoy this beautiful life? Allow the water to refresh your soul. Become more conscious of experience in each moment, finding balance & bliss! Connect your breath with your body in the most peaceful place possible.
What this program provides:
- Comprehensive understanding of SUP equipment
- Extensive water safety training from certified instructors
- Paddle boarding techniques (paddling, turning, maneuvering)
- Sequencing and timing- how to design a creative and meaningful class
- Anatomy for SUPYOGA
- How to teach a beginner – advanced SUPYOGA class
- How to safety and effectively modify yoga poses
- Teaching skills, practical teaching with others
- Meditation practice and techniques
- The business of SUPYOGA
- Learn how to create and market SUPYOGA classes in your community
- How to handle emergency situations
- 25 Yoga Alliance hours for continuing education
- SUPYOGA certification optional
You should be a proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports.
Beachfront Accommodations Available.
Airport Transfer, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Nutritional Guidance, & Cycling Tours around the island available through our partners
Travel and accommodations not included. Recommendations available.
Contact Us: Email us to reserve your spot. Limited space available.
Email us with any questions you have about the SUPYOGA Immersion Course @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: June 21-23, 2019
Cost: $795.00 USD
Want to advertise a yoga event? Book it directly on our advertising page or Contact us with the details.