- This event has passed.
Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Module
Oct 13, 2017| $335
Demystifying and Understanding Tantra
October 13th-15th 2017
This course will introduce yoga teachers to the teachings of Tantra and demystify the tantric approach to yoga. The following topics will be covered:
- What is Tantra?
- Why Tantra?
- Historical Roots and Development of Tantra
- Schools of Tantra
- Dualism versus Non-Dualism: Comparison of Patanjali’s Yoga and Tantra Yoga
- Key Aspects of the Tantric Worldview
- Tantra Yoga as a Science of Energy Management
- Tantra & Hatha Yoga: The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Seven Stages of Hatha Yoga
- Chakras and Kundalini Yoga
- Agni Sara
- Maha Mudra
- Solar Practices versus Lunar Practices
- Tantric Meditations, Visualizations, Mudras & Mantra
Price of this module: $335
This module is designed for teachers who have already completed a 200-Hr yoga teacher training, and wish to accumulate 300 credits toward their 500-Hr certification OR for the curious practitioner who simply wishes to deepen his or her knowledge of yoga.
To receive your 300-Hr diploma from Spira you must complete all 15 modules within 4 years and pass the final exam and presentation.
Family and Work Friendly Schedule for Weekend Modules:
Fridays, 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturdays, 11:30am – 4:00pm
Sundays, 11:30am – 3:30pm
[Photo Credit by Steve | CC BY]
Spira Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Teacher Training, Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga West Seattle