- This event has passed.
Teacher Training Sample Class & Info Session with Richard Schachtel
January 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Date & time: Tuesday January 22 , 2018 from 6:00pm-7:30pm
The open house is for those interested in one of our upcoming 200 hour teacher trainings:
- The Evening 1 Year In-Depth Studies & Teacher Training starting on September on Tuesday Nights
- 6-10pm starting on February 5
- The 4 Week Immersion Teacher Training March 4-30
- The 1 Year Thursday Morning Teacher Training Starting on February 5
- The 2019 Weekend Teacher Training Starting on February 23rd.
- 13th Annual July 4-Week Immersion Teacher Training July 8-August 3, 2019
About the Teacher: Richard Schachtel
Richard Schachtel has been training in Iyengar Yoga for over 40 years which emphasis developing a practice with a high degree of precision of alignment. He founded The Center For Yoga in 1980 and is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and an authorized Iyengar Yoga Teacher Trainer. He has made 22 yoga study trips to India to personally train with the Iyengar Family most recently in December 2017. Richard is the Seattle Area’s most Senior Iyengar Yoga Teacher. Richard has been training teachers in Seattle since 1986 and has influenced several generations of yoga teachers. There are over 125 recent graduates of this program which is offered also on the weekends, and in 4 week immersions.
For More Information: https://www.yogaseattle.com/teacher-training/
Center for Yoga of Seattle, Richard Schachtel, Teacher Training Sample Class & Info Session