- This event has passed.
Teacher Training Open House; Q & A, Info Session & Sample Teacher Training Class
Apr 30, 2016 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Join us to Find out More About The Options For Teacher Training at The Center For Yoga of Seattle in Iyengar Yoga.
If you’ve been considering In Depth studies or Teacher Training, now is the time to find out more.
This is a FREE Information Session, Q&A and Sample Teacher Training class.
The open house is for those interested in one of our upcoming 200 hour teacher trainings Approved By Yoga Alliance:
- The Weekend 1 Year In-Depth Studies & Teacher Training starting on May 7
- The 4 Week Immersion Teacher Training Starting on Tuesday May 31st
- The 4 Week Immersion Teacher Training Starting on Wednesday July 6th
- The 4 Week Immersion Teacher Training Starting on Tuesday September 6th
- The 1 Year Tuesday Evening Teacher Training Starting on October 4th. Meets Weekly from 6-10pm with a dinner break
What is Special about these trainings?
First hat you are getting training in Iyengar Yoga. Iyengar Yoga is one of the most highly respected yoga lineages.
Some of its hallmarks are:
- The Alignment and Precision in how the yoga postures are practiced
- The Usages of Props when correctly applied make yoga practice more accessible and precise
- The Variety of Sequences that make yoga safer and more interesting
- The quality of its teachers.
- Second that you are learning from a very experienced teacher who has decades of teaching experience
Bring your yoga clothes and your questions!
Richard Schachtel is one of the most experienced yoga teacher trainers in the US. He has been training teachers since 1986. A close student of acclaimed yoga master BKS Iyengar, Richard has traveled to India for training 21 times over a 35 year period. Richard founded The Center For Yoga of Seattle in 1980 and continues as its Director. Richard is a full-time yoga teacher who teaches a wide variety of classes ranging from Slower to Advanced. He is 1 of Seattle’s most experienced yoga teachers.
Center for Yoga of Seattle, Free Yoga, Richard Schachtel, Teacher Training, Yoga Teacher Training