- This event has passed.
Introduction to Vedic Chant at SoundYoga with Chris Dormaier
Nov 4, 2018| $150
Join the multitudes of people who have chanted the Vedas for thousands of years. In this 3-class series, you will:
- Experience Vedic Chant as a practice for mind, body and breath.
- Use simple sounds, brief chants and short excerpts to learn the basic principles of Vedic Chant.
- Explore this beautiful and transformative practice
- Be provided a foundation to be able to join the monthly Vedic Chant class with Virginia Wise at SoundYoga.
(no previous experience or knowledge needed)
Chris has been a studying Vedic Chant for over 20 years and is a student of Sonia Nelson.
- Sundays, Nov. (4th, 11th, 18th), 2018
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
About the instructor: Christine Dormaier
Christine Dormaier, MS, E-RYT500, C-IAYT is Director of SoundYoga. Chris is the Co-author of Why Yoga Works & How it can Work For You and the producer of the DVD Strong Bones Yoga. She has been leading teacher trainings for over 20 years. Chris was certified as a teacher trainer in 2007 by T.K.V. Desikachar. Chris teaches group classes at SoundYoga and as a Yoga therapist she applies Yoga principles in developing practices that support and meet the deeds of individuals who strive for better health and a happier, more balanced lifestyle.
Christine Dormaier, Sound Yoga, Vedic Chant, Yoga Workshop Seattle