- This event has passed.
Whole Life Yoga Teacher Training with Tracy Weber
Feb 23, 2015| $3,300
Join Tracy Weber at Whole Life Yoga in Greenwood to pursue the 200 hour teacher training program starting in February 2015 focused on viniyoga.
Here are three key things you should know about this yoga teacher training:
- It is designed to be accessible to all body types and multiple experience levels. We welcome people with physical limitations.
- It was set up to meet the schedule needs of working adults and full time parents. We believe yoga teacher training should be integrated into your life, not separated from it.
- Tracy Weber, who is leading this training, is a certified yoga therapist and has offered Yoga-Alliance registered teacher trainings at the 200 and 500 levels since 2003.
- Mondays from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm starting on February 23rd 2015 until January 18th 2016
- Monthly clinics generally taking place on the 4th Sunday of the month from 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm starting on March 1st 2015
- 1 payment of $3300 ($300 discount if paid in full by December 31, 2014)
- 4 equal payments of $900
- 10 equal payments of $425
Training cost includes the following:
- 40 weekly 3-hour training sessions
- 11 monthly special topic clinics
- Attendance in 10 group classes at Whole Life Yoga
- Observation of 10 group classes at Whole Life Yoga
- 2 private or small group meetings with teacher training staff
The viniyoga approach is an ancient methodology for customizing yoga practices to individual student needs. This approach has been handed down for centuries in India. In the past 100 years, it has been sustained in India and expanded to Europe and the United States by Krishnamacharya and his son, TKV Desikachar. It has been effectively customized to US audiences through the work of Gary Kraftsow and others.
Viniyoga is a highly adaptable, meditative style of yoga that coordinates movement with the breath. It is a uniquely healing form of yoga and can be used by people of all levels and physical abilities, including those with limited mobility.
For more details about this program and to learn about the application process, we invite you to visit the Whole Life Yoga studio teacher training page.