- This event has passed.
Women, Power, Perfectionism and Yoga Workshop at Seattle Yoga Arts
May 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - May 31, 2014 @ 6:30 pm| $140
This is a special 8 hours yoga workshop held at Seattle Yoga Arts and taught by Denise Benitez and Bianca Raffety over the course of 2 days.
Friday, May 30 – 5:00-8:00 pm – Lecture, Discussion and Movement – This session open to all women – register here.
- How Yoga Can be a Perfect Practice for Control Freaks
- How Yoga Can Either Inflame or Balance Perfectionism
- Why Women are More Prone to Perfectionism
- How the Yoga Industrial Complex Creates Impossible Goals for Women
Saturday, May 31 – 1:30-6:30 pm – Lecture, Discussion and Practice – For Teachers, Teachers in Training and Teacher Wannabes
- Doing an Intervention: Identifying Inner Voices as We Practice
- How Perfectionism Has Seeds in Control and Power
- Teaching Skills That Contribute to Students Hearing Their Own Inner Guidance
- Language to Avoid
- The Good Enough Yoga Class: How to Meet Your Own Perfectionism as a Teacher
Tuition: Friday – $50; Saturday – $100; Both Days – $140