Yin Yoga Teacher Training At Spira Power Yoga
May 1| $665
Yin Zoga – a 25 hour module (double module, two weekends)
- May 1st, 2nd and 3rd. 2020
- May 15th, 16th and 17th. 2020
Price of this module: $665
Family and Work Friendly Schedule for Weekend Modules:
- Fridays, 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturdays, 11:30am – 4:00 pm
- Sundays, 11:30am – 3:30 pm
This course is designed for RYT teachers who also want to learn to teach Yin Yoga. It is also for teachers who have already completed a 200-Hr yoga teacher training, and wish to collect 300-Hr points toward their 500-Hr certificate. Or for the curious practitioner who simply wishes to deepen his or her knowledge in yoga.
We will cover the following topics through lecture, discussion, and hands-on/verbal practice:
- An introduction to the Philosophy and practice of Yin Yoga
- Benefits of practicing Yin Yoga
- The difference between Yin Yoga and Yang styles of Yoga (such as Power Yoga and Ashtanga), as well as the difference between Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga
- Subtle Body Anatomy: (1) study of energy in the form of Prana or Qi (chi); and (2) Modern Meridian Theory
- Working through the most common Yin Yoga poses
- Practice teaching a Yin Yoga class
Note: The credits of this course can either be applied towards the Spira 500-hour teacher training, OR count as 25 CEU hours with Yoga Alliance. CEU’s (continuing education units) are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
All of our teacher trainings are structured to be beneficial and enjoyable for those who wish not to teach. We believe yoga is a path of lifelong learning. Teacher training is a term that we use because we are Yoga Alliance and Washington State Certified Teaching Vocational School and that is the language that they determined for these classes. But that does not mean that these trainings are restricted for teachers only. We welcome everyone who is curious, who enjoys learning, who wishes to understand yoga in a deeper level.
You can buy the 300 HR teacher training two ways. Either purchase it module per module or buy all 15 modules and save $400.00. If you want to buy all 15, please look for the link under the main page 500-HR Teacher Training.
To receive your 300-Hr diploma from Spira you must complete 15 modules and pass the final exam and presentation. The training can be completed in as little as 2 years. Most students can comfortably complete the training in 4 years. However, our program is flexible: You can study at your own pace, taking as many years as you need to finish all 15 modules. After each 4-year period, we will charge an additional $100 to reactivate your enrollment in the training.
- May 1
- Event Category:
- Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Spira Power Yoga
- (206) 687-7055