- This event has passed.
Yoga Book Club at Aham Yoga (Redmond, WA)
Jun 1, 2016| Free
Aham Yoga in Redmond, WA is excited to be starting a yoga book club this summer. Aham Yoga would love for you to be part of it! At Aham Yoga, we constantly strive towards giving you more yoga whether it’s classes, personal attention, trainings or access to more yoga knowledge through books. Living out our motto, “Y-your, O-own, G-goals, A-achieved” each day.
WHAT IT ENTAILS?
- Meet once a month, 1st friday of the month 2:15pm to 3:30pm at a local coffeeshop in Redmond.
- Followed by optional attendance of happy hour yoga at Aham Yoga at 4pm.
- The book club is FREE. The only investment is time, buying the book & maybe a coffee.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Anyone who loves yoga or is remotely interested in it.
- Anyone who is looking to meet new people
- People who love reading!
HOW TO SIGN UP?
- Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are interested.
- We will send you a monthly reminder of the meeting along with any other details.
HOW ARE THE BOOKS CHOSEN?
- To interested members we will be sharing a yoga book list of our favorites. And put it to vote. We are also open to any of your suggestions.
- We will announce the book on our social media – Facebook and Instagram (hyperlink the two here) a month prior to the club meet.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BOOK CLUB MEETUP?
- The club meet is NOT a place to promote your personal brand, trainings, workshops, hand out free class passes or any other means of self promotion.
- This is just a place to meet to talk about Yoga and the book. So please sign up only if you have a love for reading and yoga and not for any other vested reasons.
- We will be announcing the format for the book club soon. But we can tell you this! Its going to be a lot of FUN!
So hurry up and sign up today! We are excited to meet you and grow the local yoga community!