- This event has passed.
World Peace Meditation, Chanting, Yoga and Celebration of Krishna’s Birthday!
Aug 12, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
This year we yogis celebrate the birth of Krishna in our own yogic way: we start with a segment of yoga postures, then move into chanting, followed by prayers for world peace, healing, and harmony, then we’ll meditate together.
Led by various Ananda teachers. All are welcome.
- August 12, 2017
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Agenda (times are approximate):
- 6 pm – Yoga for Every Body celebrating the universal Krishna in all creation!
- 7:00 – Chanting / kirtan & stories of Krishna
- 8:00 – Guided visualization, healing prayers and prayers for world peace
- 8:15 – Silent Meditation
- 9:00 – Ending chant and prayer
- 9:00 – Serving of blessed food (prasad)