- This event has passed.
2019 Summer Yoga Retreat, Leavenworth
Jun 28, 2019| $535 – $700
What’s better than a vacation? A yoga retreat! Join us for our 5th annual yoga retreat in the breathtakingly beautiful mountains of Leavenworth. Take time this summer to nourish your mind, body, and spirit at this lush weekend getaway! We invite you to join us for this yearly tradition to relax and rejuvenate with the Aham Yoga community!
Tucked away from downtown Leavenworth, we’ll be staying on the banks of Icicle River at the historic Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort. It’s the perfect weekend destination! Find harmony with nature as we breathe in the purifying mountain air and enjoy peaceful, grounding yoga practice daily. This takes your tadasana (Mountain pose) to new heights! Pack your bags and come along for our weekend of friendship, tranquillity, and fun!
- June 28th to June 30th, 2019. Arrive Friday 3 pm, departure Sunday 2 pm
Who can attend:
- The yoga retreat is open to yoga practitioners & wellness enthusiasts
- Non-participating family, friends, children, and pets welcome to enjoy all non-yoga activities and lodging
What to expect:
- Daily yoga classes
- Yoga related workshops and discussions. The schedule will be up soon.
- Other activities – hiking, biking, swimming etc…
- Free time to enjoy all the outdoor activities the cascade mountains have to offer or relax at the resort
- Food & Beverage
- All Yoga Instruction
(any additional food/beverage orders, optional activities, gratuity, and transportation are not included)
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Props (block, strap, blanket/s)
- Yoga clothes
- Shoes for outdoor walking
- Water bottle
- Book and pen
We offer three types of accommodations: Single, double, and triple occupancy. For the best deal, bring a friend (or, make new ones) to share a room with!
All-inclusive prices per person are as follows:
- Triple occupancy – $535/participant
- Double occupancy – $585/participant
- Single occupancy – $700
*Pets and non-participating members are welcome as well. They will enjoy all boarding and lodging facilities and meals but will not be included in the yoga classes. Prices per person, inclusive of all meals, are as follows:
- Non-participating adult – $170/night
- Children aged 5-12 – $99/night
- Children aged 4 and under –free
- Pets – $30 per pet
- Fill out the retreat registration form
- Pay the full fees or balance by PayPal or check. Details in the form.
- If paying advance fees, please pay the remainder of the balance before the next due date
Download our Retreat-Registration-Form and follow the instructions as outlined.
The summer yoga retreat is being led by Arundhati Baitmangalkar. An international yoga teacher and the founder of Aham Yoga. All classes at the retreat will be open to all levels. If you have never done yoga, please contact us before attending the retreat.
About the instructor: Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Arundhati came to Yoga after spending years being a Bollywood dance instructor and performer while living in India. She is the founder and lead teacher at Aham Yoga, a yoga teacher trainer, blogger, entrepreneur and an eternal student of yoga. Today she is one of the leading Yoga teachers in the greater Seattle area. Recognized for her knowledge, authenticity, precision, and ability to simplify yogic knowledge to suit the needs of her students. She is a champion of women’s health issues and believes that every woman was born with a greater purpose of making the world a better and stronger place to live in. She teaches women health workshops often and looks forward to changing how women view their health and connection to their bodies.
- Any cancellations made before April 15 2019, will be refunded the full amount minus $100 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations made after April 15 2019, will adhere to our no refunds / no transfers / no extensions policy.
- All cancellations made are
- Any last-minute spots filled by Aham Yoga due to a participant cancellation will not be refunded.
2019 Summer Yoga Retreat, Aham Yoga Seattle, Arundhati Baitmangalkar, Leavenworth Yoga Retreat