- This event has passed.
Yoga retreat in Peru with Carina Terra
Apr 3, 2015| $2,700
Feel the Powerful Energy of the Sacred Valley in Peru. Join Us for an Unforgettable Mountain Retreat to Relax into Stillness, Connect with Nature and Your Inner Teacher.
Retreat Dates: April 3rd-11th + Option to Stay for 2 Extra Nights for Plant Medicine Ceremony*
The Retreat will include: Daily Yoga, Meditation, Insight Breathing Circle, Andean Directions and Traditional Sweat Lodge, Q’ero Despacho Ceremony, Guided Site Seeing to Sacred Sites including a Sunrise Hike at Machu Picchu, Waterfalls, Optional Plant Medicine Ceremonies and More:
- 8 Night Accomodations (7 nights at the new Retreat Center, The Source, 1 night in Aquas Calientes for Machu Picchu)
- Double Occupancy
- All meals (can be customized for veg/gluten-free, etc – local and mostly Organic)
- 1 Traditional Andean Sweat with Andean Family that we work with exclusively
- High-End Sacred Valley 5+ Course Lunch at Wayra in Urubamba and Fancy Horsemanship Show
- 1 Complimentary Group Pick-up in Cusco
- 1 Complimentary Group Transport back to Cusco
Guided Site Seeing Tour Includes:
- English Speaking Guide
- Day trip to Pisac, lunch, shopping and the Pisac Ruins
- Trip to the Ollantaytambo Ruins, lunch and train (Perurail) to Aquas Calientes
- 1 Overnight at a Five Star Hotel, Dinner & Breakfast
- Sunrise Hike at Machu Picchu/Huayna Picchu and lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge
- Return train and transport back to the Retreat Center for dinner
Registration Cost: $2,700 (All inclusive, see above) ( balance or payment in full due by February 15th, 2015).** Note: Pricing does not include: Applicable taxes, airfare, travel insurance, gratuities, or any transport outside of what is provided.
Learn more about this retreat and reserve your spot by contacting Kimberly from Becoming one.
Options to Add to Your Experience:
- 1 San Pedro (Wachuma) Plant Medicine Ceremony* (US $65) added to the provided Andean Sweat
- 2 Ayahuasca Ceremonies* , Requires 2 additional nights (US $200 per night for accommodations and Ayahuasca Plant Medicine Ceremonies.
- Massage Therapist may be available by appointment and private pay but availability on-site is not guaranteed
- High Vibration Floral Bath Rinse by special arrangement
- Optional Half Day Horseback Mountain Riding: $150.00 per person (10 max/two groups)
*Plant Medicine Ceremonies require a more strict diet, we can provide information as needed. These would be offered as extras days for the 11th and 12th, departing to Cusco the morning of April 13th. **Individual emails will be sent with further descriptions and what to bring. Extras days for Ayahausca Ceremonies would incur 2 nights accommodations and US $65 for San Pedro on the afternoon of the 10th.
**The fine print: All payments are non-refundable. However they are transferable to another participant – if you find someone to take your place. Double occupancy only unless otherwise specified. Pricing does not include: Applicable taxes, airfare, travel insurance, gratuities, or any transport outside of what is provided. Any payment fees for credit cards or paypal will be paid by attendee.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We reserve the right to make any changes to our program in the case of teacher cancellation, low bookings, natural disasters or any other situation beyond our control. In this unlikely case, alternative arrangements will be offered to the best of our ability but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
Becoming One, Carina Terra, Kimberly Morton, Machu Picchu Trip, Peru Yoga, Yoga Peru, Yoga Retreat Peru