- This event has passed.
Yoga and sacred balance workshop with Katerina Wen
Jun 27, 2015| $225
Join Katerina Wen for this weekend yoga workshop taking place at the Bainbridge Yoga House in June 27-28.
- Saturday, June 27th: 11am – 5:30pm:
- Sunday, June 28th: 11am – 4pm
Inner Journey: Saturday 11am-2pm (In depth practice and theory)
- Purification and integration.
- Fusion and complementarity
- Healing the body through breath awareness and inner focus
- How to use asana practice to create inner landscape and liberate the spirit
Yoga and Spirituality: 3-5:30pm (Lecture and Meditation)
- Yoga philosophy and spirituality.
- What does yoga mean in the modern world?
- What is our relationship to nature?
- Self development and holistic integration.
- How to be a positive force for change by raising your personal vibration
For Teachers and Devoted Yogis: Sunday 11am – 4pm
Session 1 ~ The Art and Science of Sequencing:
- The poetry and rhythm of sequencing
- How to use nature as a guide
- Different types of approach in sequencing
- Session 2 ~ Teaching Pedagogy and Self Development:
The artistry of teaching
- How to improve one’s teaching skills and be an outstanding teacher
- Swadhyaya: The importance of self-study
- Principles and benefits of self-care
*Each session will range from 2-3 hours. Please bring a snack
We may also have an extended (or additional) session for teacher questions and guidance on teaching related issues.
Cost: $225 both days
About Katerina Wen, M.Ed., RYT, Dipl.Hom: Katerina is recognized as one of the most exceptional yoga instructors and has been featured on the cover of Yoga International. She is known for the grace of her practice and her mastery of reaching students of all ages and abilities. She conducts trainings for yoga teachers, therapists and health practitioners. Katerina’s signature style is represented in the artistry of her sophisticated sequencing and the ability to inspire students and teachers to explore new terrain and to discover the beauty of self-development.