- This event has passed.
Yoga Teacher Training at Seattle Central College
Aug 20, 2016| $699 – $1500
Share your love of yoga with others & become a certified yoga instructor. Join Dee Williams & Julia Goldie for their 1 week/100-hour or 2 week/200-hour intensives this summer!
Our yoga teacher training program is a great fit if you:
- Want to learn more about yoga and strengthen your practice
- Are interested in teaching yoga
- Would like to refresh and renew your current yoga education through exploration and expansion of new techniques
During this intensive, you’ll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga
- How to Structure a Class
- Use of Props
- Movement Dynamics
- Proper Modifications
- Mediation Techniques
- Effective Cueing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Nutritional Concepts
Graduates of both intensives will receive certification from Seattle Central College, while those completing the 200-hour intensive are also eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance.
- 1 week, 100-hour intensive: Daily, 8/20/16 – 8/26/16, 7:00AM – 9:00PM
- 2 week, 200-hour intensive: Daily, 8/20/16 – 9/2/16, 7:00AM – 9:00PM
- 1 week, 100-hour intensive: $699 before 6/10/16; $750 thereafter
- 2 week, 200-hour intensive: $1398 before 6/10/16; $1500 thereafter
Cost: $699 for the 100 Hr program. $1,500 for the 200 Hr program. Sign up before June 10th and save! Only $1,398 for the 200 Hr program before June 10th.
Seattle Central College, Yoga Alliance, Yoga Teacher Training Seattle