- This event has passed.
Yogathon IV 2019 benefiting Mary’s Place
Mar 2, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm| $100 – $125
Are you ready for YOGATHON 2019?
Kevin and David are back again to empower, challenge and inspire you towards the best version of yourself during our annual yoga event. Get Zen Hot Yoga will host the event and we are extremely grateful for their support and partnership over the years.
Yogathon consists of 4.5 hours of yoga classes ranging from intense to zen. This process is designed to energize and transform you internally and externally.
All proceeds (100%) from Yogathon 2019, will go towards Mary’s Place, an organization dedicated to providing a safe environment, a community of support as well as unfaltering hope for homeless women, children and families. We are honored to partner with Mary’s Place this year.
Only 70 spots available this year, so reserve your spot today by paying online (click link below) or in person at any Get Zen Hot Yoga studio:
Venue: Get Zen (Eastgate), 15100 SE 38th St Ste 302, Bellevue, WA 98006
- EARLY BIRD $100 (Pre 2/3)
- FULL PRICE $125 (Post 2/3)
- 8:30-9:00 – Arrival, Check In
- 9:00-10:30 – Yoga
- 10:30-11:00 – Break
- 11:00-12:30 – Yoga
- 12:30-1:00 – Break
- 1:00-2:30 – Yoga
- 2:30-3:00 – Post Yogathon Celebration
Included in your entry
- Admission into Yogathon (only 70 spots available)
- Finisher Medal
- Nourishments During Breaks
- Products from our Sponsors
- Post Yogathon Reception (Heavy Appetizers, Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Beverages)