Are you looking to practice more yoga this summer? Are you looking for the latest yoga promotions around town? Even better, are you looking for free yoga classes you can attend on a regular basis this summer? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you have come to the right place.
Free yoga classes:
First, we have selected four free yoga class series from our yoga event calendar:
- The Seattle Center is offering a series of free classes every Wednesday from 11h30am to 12h30pm starting June 18th until August 20th at the Exhibition Hall Lawn
- The Olympic Sculpture Park is hosting a series of free outdoor classes taught by 8 Limbs Yoga every Saturday from 10:30am to 11:30am starting on July 12 until the end of September
- Lululemon Athletica offers free weekly classes at their stores taught by a partner yoga studio each month. The U-Village location has classes every Sunday at 9:30am, the Alderwood mall location has classes every Saturday at 8:30am.
- The Athleta store offers free weekly yoga classes at their store in U-Village. During the month of june, these classes are taught on Sundays at 9:45am by Greenwood CorePower Yoga studio.
Best yoga promotions:
Secondly, we have picked 10 of the hottest yoga promotions currently offered by different yoga studios in the area:
- One month unlimited yoga at Sweat Hot Yoga in Fremont for $39
- One month unlimited yoga at Phinney Ridge Yoga for $27
- 10 classes at Bikram Yoga U-District for $45
- One month unlimited yoga at Home Yoga and Wellness Center in Lower Queen Anne for $35
- One month unlimited yoga at Spira Power Yoga in West Seattle for $25
- One month unlimited yoga at Urban Yoga Spa in Belltown for $38
- One month unlimited yoga at Shakti Vinyasa Yoga with locations in Seattle, Bellevue and Redmond for $44
- 3 months unlimited yoga classes at Laughing Buddha Yoga Studio in Mill Creek for $99
- One month unlimited yoga at Bikram Yoga in Renton for $29
- 10 yoga classes at Sweatbox Yoga in Capitol hill or Shoreline for $29
[Photo by Earl McGehee – CC BY]
Interested in more content like this? Get social with us:
Published on Jun 5, 2014