The Yoga Advisor works with the Studio Manager to ensure that all students and staff feel supported by providing excellent customer service, guidance, and communication.
The ideal candidate will fit the following requirements:
- Strong office/admin skills and a willingness to learn new systems. Previous experience with MindBody, Excel, and Word software programs a plus!
- Learn and retain knowledge of 8 Limbs policies, offerings, teachers, class styles and workshops.
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated work ethic in both independent and collaborative tasks.
Perks of the Yoga Advisor position:
- Full Yoga membership at 8 Limbs, and discounts on teacher training tuition, clothing and merchandise.
- Opportunity to immerse yourself in a inclusive yoga community.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in applying, please request the full job description by emailing email@example.com.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to with the subject title “Phinney Ridge Yoga Advisor Application.” Please also include in the body of the email your weekly availabilities.
PLEASE NOTE: We expect this to be a competitive process, and will therefore only be following up with those candidates whom we wish to interview.
Accepting applications now through Monday 5/28.
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|