Flow Fitness is in the heart of Seattle with locations in South Lake Union and Fremont and is already one of the premier fitness clubs in the area, winning SLU Chamber of Commerce 2015 “New Business of the Year”.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual who excels in operations, customer service, and sales to assume the role of Assistant General Manager (location TBD).
Anticipated Start Date: 12/15/2018
This is a full-time position that may require a variety of shifts including early morning, late evening, weekends, and holidays. This position includes base salary, medical reimbursement, paid time off, long term disability and retirement.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 10:00 am-7:00 pm (+1 Hour break)
- Management of ALL front desk staff, policies, procedures, and scheduling
- Lead by example and champion the customer service process to ensure a memorable experience for all members
- Responsible for full lifecycle sales from identifying leads to retention of new and existing members.
- Attend and host various networking events
- Responsible for inventory control of all supplies and retail products
- Maintain relationships with preferred vendors to ensure that Flow is receiving acceptable service
- Assist General Manager in various customer service, operational, financial, and administrative task to ensure proper function of all aspects of Flow Fitness.
- When applicable, coach members in a group exercises, small group, and/or 1:1 training setting (Personal Training Certificate and/or Group Exercise Certificate required)
- When applicable provide initial and/or follow up assessments for members (Personal Training Certificate and/or Group Exercise Certificate required)
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in a management role. Preferably in a service-oriented business, gym, and/or fitness studio (preferred)
- Experience identifying, sourcing, and closing prospects as part of the sales function
- Experience as a group exercise instructor (Barre, Yoga, Cycle, Boot-Camp) and/or Personal Trainer
- Experience working in a boutique fitness studio (Orange Theory, CrossFit, Flywheel, Core Power Yoga)
- Ability to manage multiple task under limited supervision
- Ability to hire, train, and evaluate staff on a consistent basis
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Comfort with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snap chat, etc..)
- Highly motivated to grow ALL aspects of Flow
- Highly motivated to grow personally and professionally
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|