Denali Fitness is looking to hire a YOGA instructor for our MADISON PARK location for SUNDAYS 10:00-11:15am!
- Certified Yoga Instructor – Vinyasa, Power (something that moves – no restorative or yin at this time)
- 200+ hr Teach Training preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- At least 1 year experience teaching, more preferred
- Ability to teach to a diverse group of students – different ages and levels within one class
- Creative with sequencing – students enjoy a variety of poses/focuses/sequencing week to week
- Anatomy knowledge, great at cueing
- Positive instructor; great at connecting with the clients
- Professional demeanor, dedication and accountability to class
- Rate: $40-$50/hr dependent on experience
Please submit a fitness resume with details about certifications, teaching experience, yoga philosophy, as well as any other information you think is important to include. Show us a little of your personality! =) If you have a website, you can send us there to get more information about your teaching.
Qualified instructors will be asked to teach a 20-25 minute demo of their class for the Group Fitness Director.
Denali Fitness offers Group Fitness classes, traditional gym space for working out individually, as well as personal training. Check out our website for more information: www.denalifitness.com.
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|