Embody Movement Studio, Centralia’s premier boutique yoga & fitness studio, is seeking passionate, highly professional and experienced yoga teachers to join our teaching staff.
- Are you passionate about teaching yoga and motivated to help your students reach their potential?
- Do you feel confident working with a variety of students of all levels and abilities?
- Do you want to become an integral part of a beautiful and heart-centered yoga & movement center that is changing lives one student at a time?
- Do you enjoy teaching a variety of classes each week?
- Would you like the opportunity to grow along with the community and teach additional classes, workshops and trainings?
Then we want to hear from you! Embody is seeking part-time yoga instructors to join our fantastic team beginning September 1st.
- Minimum 200hr RYT
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Ability to teach a variety of class styles and levels to a diverse student body
- A warm, accessible personality and passion for sharing yoga with all levels and abilities
- Ability to make a 1-year minimum teaching commitment
Embody Movement Studio brings joy-based fitness, movement, health and wellness to historic downtown Centralia, WA offering classes and instruction in a variety classes including Yoga, Nia Fusion Fitness, Barre, Hoop, Tribal Belly Dance and more . The studio also hosts weekend workshops as well as small concerts and events.
Our mission at Embody Movement Studio & Lifestyle Boutique is to care for the community we live in, from the joy-based movement classes we offer and hand-selected items thoughtfully chosen for our boutique to our special concerts, workshops, and events. At Embody we strive to provide a warm, inviting, and safe space that enables individuals to move, nurture, and heal their bodies, minds, and spirits through joyful movement in community.
Our core values
- We believe movement, health and wellness can and should be joyful, pleasurable and fulfilling for the body, mind, and spirit.
- We welcome, respect and honor students of all levels and abilities regardless of age, gender, race or sexual orientation.
- We create a physically and emotionally safe class environment where students are able to trust in the competency and sensitivity of their instructors.
- We strive to make a meaningful contribution to our community through outreach and community events.
- We aim to create beauty in all we do.
- We are committed to environmental stewardship and responsibility and strive to adopt and promote the most ethical and environmentally sound products and practices available.
- We value our teaching faculty and studio staff… recognizing the unique gifts and contributions offered by each member of our team as integral to fulfilling and upholding our core mission and values.
Interested? Please complete our online application by August 15th.
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|