Denali Fitness is looking to hire a POWER YOGA instructor for our MADISON PARK location for SUNDAYS 10:00 am – 11:15 am!
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- 200+ hr Teach Training preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- At least 1 year experience teaching, more preferred
- Ability to teach to a diverse group of students – different ages and levels within one class
- Creative with sequencing – students enjoy a variety of poses/focuses/sequencing week to week
- Anatomy knowledge, great at cueing
- Positive instructor; great at connecting with the clients
- Professional demeanor, dedication and accountability to class
- Pay: DOE, generally $40-50/hour, thus for this 1.25 hour class pay would total $50.00-62.50
Start Date: January 7th, 2018
Please submit a fitness resume with details about certifications, teaching experience, yoga philosophy, as well as any other information you think is important to include. Show us a little of your personality!
Qualified instructors will be asked to teach a 20-25 minute demo of their class for the Group Fitness Director.
Denali Fitness offers Group Fitness classes, traditional gym space for working out individually, as well as personal training.
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|