Who We Are:
Bala Yoga is a lifestyle community that celebrates movement and breath.
As our fast-growing, 10-year-old company evolves, innovates and expands, we remain as committed to nurturing the health and happiness of each employee as we are to each client.
We honor each member’s path and hold space for the practice, healing, and transformation.
We support continued evolution through our message of joy, love and inclusivity.
We pride ourselves on the welcoming spaces we’ve created to gather and move together.
At Bala, you’ll not only find yoga classes taught by some of the most highly-trained and inspiring teachers, you’ll find wellness workshops, teacher trainings, a curated retail space, and seasonal retreats
Bala Yoga is seeking a Sales Manager/Studio Manager to contribute to Bala Yoga’s continued growth and expanding community.
The ideal candidate has an extensive sales background including success scaling and retaining a dynamic client portfolio, as well as the ability to lead a team and own the day-to-day operations of the studio.
The Sales Manager/Studio Manager has a passion for yoga, wellness, healing and familiarity with holding space for others
We know that yoga can change a person’s day, week…and life
The Sales Manager/Studio Manager will work closely with the Bala Yoga Leadership Team and will manage the daily operations of your studio.
They will focus much of their energy on the acquisition of new business, meeting KPI’s, sales, retention, and tracking growth.
As an integral part of the management team, they’ll facilitate staffing the studio and creating systems for day-to-day operations.
This person takes ownership of the ultimate success and health of the studio
Who You Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a true leader, a self-starter, and a strong communicator.
Someone with strong business acumen who is ready to tackle sales goals, and is motivated and excited to take ownership of the operations and growth of this location.
The right candidate makes decisions strategically, and works tirelessly to meet revenue goals.
They have experience in owning a sales account of $1MM+ and developing a client portfolio of 1k+.
This person takes initiative and is a natural problem solver.
They have experience managing a team, working to instill company culture, and know how to cultivate an environment where all employees are encouraged to succeed and grow
More specifically, here are a few additional details about the roles / responsibilities of this position:
- Business Acumen Serve as the ultimate owner responsible for the success and health of your studio
- Work closely with the Leadership team to meet quarterly KPI’s
- Analyze and manage revenue streams and present quarterly to Leadership
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development to roll out Sales Initiatives
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to execute studio specific marketing, workshops and events
- Build long term relationships that enhance studio growth
- Team Building Set the weather in your studio, so your team loves to come to work
- Proactively address your studio’s hiring needs
- Provide feedback and coaching to your team using open communication and evolutionary feedback, identifying strengths and areas for growth
- Manage the training and development of new studio staff
- Coach your team on the Bala Yoga culture, and how to ensure all clients feel included and welcomed into the space
Must be prepared to discuss a sales account you’ve owned / currently own that’s $1MM+ and the ways in which you successfully grew that account
Must have superior customer service and communication skills
Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines and communicate clearly with team members, clients and leadership
Must be familiar with financial reporting, tracking and analyzing KPI’s, and a comfort and familiarity with studio systems (Mind Body Online, ZenRes, CRM)Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – some weekend, holiday and some early morning/late evening availability required
A personal passion for yoga is a plus
Nitty Gritty Details:
Our team is at the heart of what we do, and we value them immensely: as such, we’re always looking for ways to foster advancement and promote from within, as well as train, support, educate and nurture
This position is full time, and is salaried plus commission structure
- Discounts on teacher trainings, retail and consumer products
- Company Events & OutingsComplimentary Bala Yoga Infinity Membership
- Paid Time Off + Paid Sick Leave
- Bala Yoga Self Care Package
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Experience in Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
Work Location: One location
Benefits: Paid time off
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|