InUrLane Fitness is looking for talented, professional yoga and boot camp instructors to teach morning classes.
Our studio is located at 6531 35th Ave. SW in West Seattle – easily accessible with ample parking.
Our passion and focus: Inspiring and guiding clients to improve their daily life functional fitness through balanced, customized, whole-body strength, mobility and nutrition training.
Our group classes are small (6-8 clients) and focused on giving each client individual attention.
An ideal candidate for this position has:
- multiple years experience in a teaching position
- a strong background in movement
- confidence teaching group classes
- experience working with all populations (prenatal, injuries, low back pain, elderly)
- a professional and pleasant demeanor
- the ability to communicate well with clients
- a desire to be a part of a community committed to maintaining fitness for life
- a commitment to learning and an unbiased approach to new ideas and sharing your experience
To apply, please send résumé and brief cover note in an email response to this post. To find out more about our studio go to www.inurlanefitness.com or stop by 6531 35th Ave SW, Seattle WA 98126.
This is a contract position. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|