Yoga and Indoor Cycling Studio in Seattle is looking for a skilled, mature, professional individual with strong business, management, and leadership experience to fill the STUDIO MANAGER/Director Position.
Start Training: 10/05/17 (40 hrs. weekly)
Compensation: $2880 – $3200, Monthly Salary + Weekly classes
Main responsibilities includes:
- Managing studio daily operations
- Front desk customer service
- Retail sales in clothing boutique
- Special event coordination
- And daily studio accounting
Strong, professional customer service, multi-tasking, and organizational skills and experience are needed for business transactions in both retail and client membership sales (which includes daily, monthly, and annual memberships as well as workshops, retreats, and teacher training. This position hires, trains, and manages a team of 4-5 front desk coordinators to maintain effective studio operations and customer service.
Manager position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Daily Banking and Bookkeeping (QuickBooks)
- Payroll Processing
- Hire, Coach, Supervise and Mentor Front Desk Management Team
- Workshop, Event, Retreat Planning and Coordination
- Guest Instructor Contract Negotiation
- Retail Inventory and Supply Purchasing
- Inventory Management of Merchandise, Supplies, etc.
- Answering Phones, Email correspondence in a timely fashion, and General Client Questions and Interaction (both in person and via phone)
- Supervision of Studio Maintenance
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-rounded qualified individual with strong organizational skills, smart business sense, and the ability to multi-task. Knowledge of all software to support the operation of the business, computer skills, including proficient typing, and in-depth experience using Outlook, Word, Excel, QuickBooks, and Data Base Management software are necessary. Self-confidence, self-motivated and excellent people skills a must.
We are looking for someone with experience in business, employee management, program coordination, and marketing.
Experience in studio management is preferable, yoga or cycle experience is necessary.
This position is for a commitment for someone eager and enthusiastic to use their skills to run a, vibrant, dynamic Yoga and Indoor Cycling studio.
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|