We are a South Sound community yoga studio celebrating its 12th year in June. We cater to students of every age, shape, background and level of fitness. Our supportive environment allows students to learn a wide variety of Yoga, Meditation and Tai Chi methods that enhance their physical health, mental clarity and sense of well-being. Our teachers are highly trained to meet our client’s needs in a way that is both challenging and accessible. In addition to classes, we offer Yoga Therapy, Massage, Reiki, Acupuncture, Skin Therapy, Reflexology and Ayurveda in our Healing Arts Center. Many say that walking through our doors feels like coming home.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, personable, reliable, self-motivated individual with excellent people, sales and team building skills who wants a permanent part time position. Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential. Sales/Customer Service experience and basic computer skills (including proficiency on the keyboard) are a must. Social Media expertise, experience using Mindbody and Quickbooks are a plus; website management and graphic art experience are also valuable for this position. Interest and experience in yoga is preferred.
Primarily, the Studio Coordinator is responsible for:
- Greet clients and check them into classes using Mindbody program.
- Sales & Promotion: Help clients choose appropriate classes, passes and workshops for their needs.
- Admin: Answer the phone, check voicemail, respond to emails, and answer general client questions, update class schedule, etc.
- Manage Client Relations: communicate with members regarding specials, renewal of passes etc.
- Marketing: Create marketing flyers to promote all of our services.
This position requires about 20 hours per week. Candidate must be available evening and weekend hours. Some day time hours will also be required.
- Base rate of $12 – $14, based on your level of experience.
- Bonus compensation based on sales volume generated.
- Access to free yoga classes
- Fun, uplifting work environment
If you are interested in joining our amazing team:
- Send an email by Friday, March 24, 2017 with your letter of intention, applicable resume and 2-3 references. firstname.lastname@example.org subject line RE: Studio Coordinator.
- Let us know what’s unique about you! Knowledge of our studio, yoga and mindbody is a definite plus.
One of the owners will contact desired candidates, to schedule a brief phone interview followed by a Group interview at our Studio,
Visit us online to learn more about our studio, community, and classes, as well as other exciting events hosted by our studio.
|Job Category||Yoga Studio Staff|