We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come join the Eastside’s premier fitness club, spa and hotel and work in a beautiful intimate facility.
Bellevue Club is currently seeking a certified Yin yoga teacher to join our team to teach the following class:
- Wednesday at 5:00-6:30PM
- Additional opportunities to sub with potential to grow class count
Candidates must be willing to work together in a harmonious, professional atmosphere where client satisfaction is our priority as well as follow and maintain established department protocols. Ability and willingness to promote other services is essential.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Free parking and discounted meals at our magnificent restaurant Splash
- A thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of opportunities to learn/grow
- A beautiful work environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunities for professional growth
Summary: provides a fun and safe workout that is fresh and new every time you teach
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Develop effective, engaging, and motivating class formats accompanied by appropriate playlists
- Have a passion for client results by building class attendance and offering alternative movements to accommodate all levels of fitness
- Opportunity to sub
- Current nationally recognized Group Fitness Certification or specialty class certificate, specialty class license and current CPR /AED certification (no online CPR/AED certification accepted)
- Prior experience in Group Fitness, Personal Training, corporate health promotion, wellness, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable about the industry with the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
- Must communicate professionally using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and relay information to and from clients/guests.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings
- Follows all operating procedures as outlined in the policies and procedures manual
- Provides excellent customer service and the ability to encourage the sense of community
- Provides an exceptional class atmosphere
|Job Category||Yoga Instructor|